Bosch Heat Pump Installation in Los Angeles
We are pleased to announce that Lerman Pros HVAC is now a Bosch Pro Partner!
The Bosch IDS Heat Pump is a low-cost, low-carbon HVAC system well suited to the climate of Los Angeles.
Installing a heat pump is a great investment in your home’s value and saves you money. Get your Bosch IDS Heat Pump System installed by Lerman Pros HVAC. This pump gives you the comfort you’ve been waiting for, with industry-leading efficiency.
How do heat pumps work?
Heat pumps pull warm air from outdoors to warm your home’s interior during the winter months. As you move toward summer, the heat pump will push the warm indoor air outside to cool down your living space. This simple, energy-efficient process makes the heat pump an eco-friendly choice if you’re looking to upgrade or replace your current HVAC system.
Do heat pumps work well in Los Angeles?
Heat pumps work wonderfully in Los Angeles due to the city’s mild climate. The pumps do not have to work as hard to transfer heat as they would in a place with very cold winters, or very hot summers.
Do I qualify for rebates?
Yes! Thanks to the Air Source Heat Pump Federal Tax Credit, Los Angeles residents are eligible for up to $2,000 in rebates when they install a Bosch Heat Pump in their home. Read more here.
You can also get another $200 off your system with the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power’s Consumer Rebate Program. Apply here.
Why should I choose a Bosch IDS Heat Pump System?
The Bosch IDS heat pump is one of the quietest air-to-air heat pumps on the market. Through the use of silent blade technology, sound isolating mounts and outdoor condensing section placement, the system can deliver outdoor sound levels as low as 56 dBA—far superior to any standard system on the market.
Consistent Room Temperature
Conventional heat pumps frequently cycle on and off, resulting in uncomfortable temperature fluctuations. Inverter-driven heat pumps are able to self-adjust, providing consistent room temperature, even when the temperature outdoors dips below freezing.
It takes traditional systems a long time to reach the homeowner’s desired temperature, while the boosted compressor speed of inverter systems allows for quicker, smoother and more efficient heating and cooling.
Consume Only the Energy You Need
Modulating inverter systems deliver only the amount of hot or cool air needed to achieve the desired temperature—no more, no less. Bosch’s Inverter Ducted Split system can provide you with maximum comfort levels at a minimum cost.
Residential Limited Warranty
With the residential limited warranty, you receive peace-of-mind knowing you will receive replacement parts protection for 10 years. This standard offering covers all components incorporated into the heat pump system at the time of manufacture.
- Fully modulating inverter drive to precisely match the heating/cooling load
- One of the quietest and most compact air-to-air systems with outdoor sound levels as low as 56 dBA
- Wireless connectivity available for the IDS Premium Connected
- 10-year Residential Limited Warranty
- Premium efficiency – Up to 20.5 SEER and 10.5 HSPF 10 speed ECM outdoor blower for whisper quiet and efficient operation – as low as 56 dBA(1)
- Two stage x13 ECM blower for enhanced humidity control
- Easy to install – compatible with most standard 24 VAC heat pump thermostats
- All AHRI certified BOVA2.0 + BVA2.0 combinations meet the requirements for ENERGY STAR
- There are 2, 3, 4 & 5-ton ENERGY STAR rated systems available when paired with Bosch 96% Furnaces*
- Aluminum evaporator coil for superior corrosion resistance Compatible with the Bosch Connected Control (BCC) Thermostat family*